In this two day course you take a deep dive into the technical aspects of solar PV, product quality decisions, operational issues, solar resources, energy modelling and more. Besides the technology aspects, the course provides practical exercises and an insight into trends and recent developments.
- An update on the principles and practices of the solar PV sector
- State-of-the-art information about the components of a PV power plant
- Information about detailed design considerations and yield assessments
- Insight into the crucial aspects of PV contracts
- And you will experience how your decisions have a technical and financial impact on a project
Who should attend?
This course is designed for professionals and organisations striving to obtain a more in-depth knowledge about solar PV and the development of PV power plants. The typical audience includes project developers and owners, financial institutions, utilities, governmental organisations. For this training course it is recommended that participants have some experience with PV projects.
If you are looking for a one-day training course, we recommend that you attend the introductory course.
For more detailed information, please refer to the brochure or contact us.
This course is also available on request (inhouse or customized). Please contact us for more information.