This training course is intended for industry professionals wishing to acquire a comprehensive overview of electric mobility (EM) charging industry and to have the latest technology, market conditions and issues clearly explained. Home and public charging, energy markets and tariffs, and electricity grid infrastructure are covered and overviews of the development of smart charging (demand response) will be discussed.
As a result of this training, you will understand:
- The power system of today and future trends
- The current market for electric vehicles and charging services
- Electricity markets and residential energy contracts relating to e-mobility
- The technical and regulatory factors impacting (home and public) EV charging
- Technical capabilities and limitations of the electricity grid
- Developments relating to smart charging and discharging (Vehicle-to-Grid)
The training course will focus on North-West European countries and includes the following subjects:
- EM market
- current size and main actors
- Charging infrastructure
- types of charging infrastructure (standards, AC/DC, locations)
- trends in volumes and capacities
- upcoming innovations
- Grid infrastructure
- grid impact of charging
- potential mitigation (technical & regulatory)
- Electricity markets
- market organisation overview
- energy tariffs
- energy products (green energy)
- Smart (dis)charging - demand response
- current level of deployment
- legal, economic and technical aspects
- theoretical value of DR
This training course is designed for business development managers, general management, R&D, sales and marketing professionals, implementation specialists and other professionals who wish to benefit from DNV's technical and commercial knowledge in the field of electric mobility.
This training course is offered as an online training course (two 4 hour sessions, divided over two days). You can register for morning or afternoon sessions and depending on the interest a decision for morning or afternoon sessions will be made.
For more information and for registration, please refer to the leaflet or registration pages (see below course planning).
In-company and customised courses
On request, DNV can also provide this training course as a private course at your location or online. Content and duration of the training course can be adapted to your specific needs.